Sunday, February 19, 2012

Be smart !

I think I take it over serious
haha
doesn't matter, just smile and face it
I am very easy to get influence and I will over-relied on a person
I knew it is a bad habit but I just can't take it over.
Thank you for giving out these
bye.

Daddy take his flight this morning to another land..
I come back from Penang and I face to him not even half day zz
Next week I will not coming back la....
why?! why ?! why ?!
sigh..

I ever think about my future..
a lovely partner; a small but warm house; a little pet dog; and maybe a few children ?
hahaha, I'm dreaming..
I guess that is also everyone's dream,some even bigger..
No ones can predict future :(
sad case, but luckily we can discover one by one..
Surprises in life will never end.
Peoples in life, thank you and I love you sincerely
I don't wish to hurt people but why ..? Why you hurt me?
I will grow tougher and stand stable after the storm
I will try not to be so reliable :)
Sorry for the trouble, I wish you see this, my robot ♥
once mine forever mine.


The wave comes up and the love will fade....

No comments:

Post a Comment