Saturday, February 18, 2012

hmp....

An interesting week I had..
I get to know a new friend, he is good to me.
it's been a long while I didn't feels like get caring by others except family..
hmm, I guess you know what I'm trying to tell
I just don't like to be so obvious..
Let's observe....

Yesterday I went to Red-Box with my classmates
6 girls went and we met another 3 boys classmates  LOL
such a coincident...
After enjoy singing with them, I went back hostel and fall asleep directly
When I wake up, I was trying to do my tutorial work..
End up, I went dinner with my housemate's classmates
It's a good try !

oh yea, talk about how I spend my Valentine's day..
I spend with a group of pretty girls, we have fun :)
I love them, a group of new friends.
That night we were crazy hahaha
what a memorable Valentine's
I still remember last year I also spend with a group of friends
but there are boys included.

Just now I went to a friend's farewell party
it end up so awkward :(
so sorry about that.......
see you again pal !
Bon Voyage.........................................................


Here are some photos to share ♥

with this stupid babe ;)

the boys on yesterday night.

the girls on yesterday night, all pretty included me XD

took on Valentine's day


also took on Valentine's day :)

I wonder should I continue waiting ?
It is nearly 3 am
am I get fooled ? -o-
I think I should go to bed zzz
Goodbye readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment