Friday, February 24, 2012

A typical Thursday..

As usual, I went to college and I had a small quiz
Stupid me make a little mistake, I hope it doesn't matter :p
then, rush back to hostel to continue with my last minute assignment
stupid me...
I hang out before I finish my assignment, omg.
how brave am I !
I ate an ice-cream and a subway there.
Starbucks drinks will be my choice.
other than that, I didn't buy anything.
ah~! I did something special too.
still can't say out at here, worry the surprise will become no fun
after I get back hostel from Gurney, I rush my assignment like crazy one hahah
and finally I finished it !! :D
After the assignment I really feels relax~
so love that kind of feeling
I am sleepy right now, so the post is a little messy  :p
good night baby *love*

photos in memories ^^






simply upload ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment