Tuesday, January 17, 2012

A typical Tuesday..

These days I really enjoy myself much in my hometown
Hang out with family
Hang out with friends
Sleep in the same bedroom with parents
and the most happy one is my brother 'bancuh' me a cup of milo oat :D
I was so surprise that he will do that *flying*

I'm continue my diet plan..
if can't slim down also never mind as long as don't gain weight
I don't want to be the fattest around friends :O

I'm talkative
I love it when a gang of friends gather together
This is a great season for us to plan for gathering because many friends are coming back from different states to celebrate Chinese New Year
I love Chinese New Year
It brings all people together
and also the time before Chinese New Year
I will shop like a shopaholic with daddy companion
He is a good adviser, always give opinion on the clothes that I choose.
but mama don't do so, she keep ask me to hurry up
Mama, I wonder why you always so rush while shopping ?!

Last post promise to post some photo TT
but I don't have photo la....
this one.....by webcam ...........................

retarded face with weird fringe :X

No comments:

Post a Comment