Thursday, January 19, 2012

I'm just bored

it's boring....
again a day at shop...alone ._.
sounds pity...
but I'm going to enjoy the day after today
tomorrow I'll meet up my old friends and saturday will hang out with my girls to shopping
Chinese new year is there , but we still can't stop shopping lol
girls got a lot of stuff to buy ;D

when I'm free, there's many things run in my mind
some of it were good, but some of it not.
a sentence comes to my mind:
If you think you are good enough, you will never have to explain to others.
Others that don't know well about you.
sometimes I will worry how people talk about me and think about me.
maybe I'm bad
maybe I'm good
maybe I'm fake
maybe I'm true
maybe I'm evil
maybe I'm angel
maybe maybe maybe!!!
There are too many maybe that I can't think of.
So, live it; love it :)

no one gonna hurt you as long as you don't care.
love back the person more who love you.
because love makes world wonderful 


I'm sick :(
lost sound...
everyone please take care..
good bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment