Saturday, January 14, 2012

I miss you :)

I miss you.

I did clean up my room yesterday :D
it looks like a new one now.
I'm so in love with it ><
mama will help me to do some.

By clear out so many old stuff, I also found my memories inside.
it records my childhood, teenage life..
I wish I could always stay 18
I don't wanna grow up..
18 is the most wonderful year in life.
I have companion of family and buddies
we play hard, study hard.
study hard is only when final exam is coming on the next week
hahaha

I've change the position of my cupboard.
since I have not enough place to keep my clothes, parents offer me another one.
and now I started to feel it's not enough again....
this year, I bought a lot of singlet and dresses
T-shirt ? Only have three pieces :(
I gonna get more for this coming Chinese new year
Tomorrow I will go vacation with my parents
only my parents and me :D

slim down plan fail laaaaaaaaaa
help!!!
last night I was insomnia..
felt too hungry to sleep so I wake up to eat TT
WTH !! eat in the midnight 4 am
no wonder I so fat T^T

I have no recent photo :x
cut my fringe last week, it still look weird for me.
will upload some photo for next post ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment