Wednesday, December 7, 2011

A wonderful day ^^

hey, readers.
Today is great :)

what in my previous post all are nonsense ><
I think too much last night
He did make a decision
and his girlfriend also good to him
they will be friend
I know through reading his phone's message.
I just can't stop checking his inbox XD
I will change this bad attitude
I'm not sure this is good news or bad news for me.
babes, listen to me.
I neither ask him to break up with his girlfriend nor hook up with me
I just ask him to make a decision, don't be blurring
It is just an advise, as a good friend.

Today's test I score the highest marks in class :D
I did the greatest one ! even thou is only 30 marks over 40 marks
I found out someone in my class like to cheating in exam ..
hmm, I kinda hate this kind of people.
the score much more higher than the others.. damn !
I accidentally point her out during conversation with my classmates
hahahha
I guess she heard that
never mind, what I've spoken out were truth.
no guilty

After the test, before I leave college, I saw him !
hahaha, what a great day I have !!!!
omg, I was like hopping hardly and keep shaking my friend's hand.
yell~~*

whuhoo~
I did have a great Wednesday
How about you ? ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment