Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Sigh..

Happy moment wouldn't last long
is that true ?

Recently I always sigh...
I wonder what's the reason I sigh
is it because of him?
his fx ex is annoying
do not appreciate when she got him
and now keep disturbing..
I just can see but can do nothing :(
*heart broken*
Now I wanna act evil, I wanna tear them off.

I walk into a strange world..
I don't know everything about there
It's strange for me
he show up and guide me along there
I feel I can't live without him
and I did told him with joking face
acting like didn't take that seriously

I always will think too much when you are not around with me

well, stop talking about him.
Final is around the corner, I wish this semester I can score well
at least better than last semester please
I just helped two of my baby tie their hair
both of them going to attend a friend's birthday party
she said I got potential to be a mum LOL
not true not true

upload a photo here :)
they look cute :D

No comments:

Post a Comment