Wednesday, December 7, 2011

I am not a good character.

I become worst
become the one who I don't want to be

hell yeah, it's hard to found out yourself are fault when you're doing it.
I should focus on my studies. 
no one will die without anyone
I think I can be independent
Even though I am satisfy with this life partner but I think he is not the suitable one.

We are different
It's like what he had told his girlfriend.
during the time his girlfriend and him argue, I don't mind to spend my days with him.
Talk everything all the time.
without worries, without embarrass.
Like a very good friends
I thought the relation can keep going like this.
It's not exactly what I thought will happen in the reality.
The reality is stupid.

The days we are together is happy, the relation changed.
transform in much more better one.
I guess you know how was it.
I found his defect.
He is a person who cannot make a decision.
This not only make himself suffer in the situation, maybe he don't know the others also will suffer in this.
It is hurt......

I don't know how to handle this type of relationship
I wish he can make a decision
No matter the decision is good to me or not, I still will wish him luck
and keep some distance with him
I guess this is what I should do :(
besides of this, I really I should face him with what character..........

No comments:

Post a Comment