Thursday, December 22, 2011

A short holiday..

Hey, love.
I'm here to talk about the fun I had with these cute lil boys and girls
They visit the lovely island : Penang Island
and I join them to have fun
It's great to know them

the people I join those days are :
my babe Shinlian
two pretty girls YeeAnne & XiWen
two lil boys WeiHan & Ziee
and also an old friend JiaYan

wanna upload some memorable photo :)

YeeAnne :)

oh, my baby hahaha

with WeiHan :)

opps, gotcha ! x)

the 'ok' boy Ziee

three of us ;)

YeeEn&YeeAnne

always ♥

3 girls

again YeeEn&YeeAne

YeeAnne&XiWen

YeeAnne&ShinLian

I'm the one burried in sand haha
from the left: WeiHan, YeeAnne, XiWen, JiaYan, Ziee, ShinLian.

I only realize I didn't take any picture with XiWen :(
Jetski is the most interesting water game I had played.
I wish for the second time
we went bar, beach and shopping mall :D
I love it and miss it !

hmm, I'm facing a problem.
OBESITY !
I'm over weight!!
I am 50++ kg
it kills me..
the fat is too heavy to carry :O
starting my diet plan....
Wish I can success :)
without workout.......hahahahhahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment