Wednesday, December 28, 2011

hmm....hi

say Hi once a long while

‘hi, long time no see...’
we repeat this for million times in our lifetime.
how many people we can meet in this short life?
how many times we can meet a same people in a lifetime?
If you can meet a person almost everyday, appreciate !

Speak is always easy than take action
I always says that I want to how how how but then....
I do the different things -o-

I thought I am so strong, but I am not when I'm with you.
or even without you
when you are here, I wish you can carry all things for me
when you are not here, I will gone mad LOL
I rely on you
You gave me the sense of secure.
I love the time when we spend our time together.
I need you when I'm upset
of course, and also when I'm happy
but I just worry what if I am disturbing you....

It's hard to slim down hahahahhahahha
I'm fat and I know it.

well, this post I just want to show my emo-ness XD
saja saja
thank's for view this lame post ><

No comments:

Post a Comment