Thursday, December 29, 2011

mad !

You cannot fully trust on a person
If you do, you might fall into her/him

When I'm trying to trust on a person
The person always disappointed me.
I was like : maiputoh, why you treat me like this?!

What you see ain't what it is
What you wear ain't what you are
What you listen ain't all truth
Life is fcking interest, there's always many unexpected things will happen.

Sometimes I just want to have some trustful partner in life
no matter girls or boys
as long as they can listen to me, hold me when I'm upset, hug me when I'm crying, cheer with me when I'm happy.
It's enough.
If you never meet a person so caring to you, you will never know how good it is.
The relationship is priceless.

I don't give a damn on someone try to betray me
go ahead
go long piak and die
I don't care .....

Good bye, stupid.


I believe I will find a new one, you are old and slowly fade out in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment