Monday, September 12, 2011

Hi,
I am here again. 

Yesterday I came to Penang with my friends.
we come for move our things into our new unit :)
damn the renter, said will hire maid to help us clean up before we move in.
he say it but didn't mean it.
so we have to clean up there :( 
the stupid old refrigerator cannot function !! and also smelly *puke*
omg, complain to the owner T_T
curtain also very dirty...
I started feel that home is warm..

We start our journey on 10 something from Alor Star to Butterworth after had our breakfast.
we go to bii's brother there to take something then we headed to Penang.
that day was raining, we thought we not able to drive the mattress.
thank's God, it stop raining after we reach Butterworth.

Em, I think I talk a little too details.
let me shorten it ><
After we move our things into the new unit we arrange it all.
then sent 3 beloved to Jetty because they want to back to Alor Star.
We back to bath and head to Auto city !
I get a dress over there ;)
supper over there then back and drink some alcohol

Because of alcohol, now my skin look red and dropsy.
hahahhahahha
so stupid.
alcohol make me dizzy and dropsy.
wake up late on the next day.
we go Tesco without bath 
omg, everyone are like looking at weirdo us...
wear big tee and shop for food
we cook in the house ;)
eat a lot because cook too much ><

After eat and clean, I am here to update my blog..
many days sisn't update..
This post may a little bit long.
thank you for read until here. 

oh yeah, today was the first time I learn how to cut chicken ><
learning how to cook :)

Good night~*



No comments:

Post a Comment