Tuesday, April 12, 2011

yuhoooo~!

hello, update again :)
my parents was coming back !! hurray ~!
tomorrow I can rest :D
planning to hang out with friends again :D
omg, sounds naughty daughter ><

I found out my love was missing in facebook T_T
come out please :'(
I miss you !!!!
we have been lost contact weeks ago I think...
a message is needed
but I think I will see you soon...
very soon............

my hair are so naughty !!!!
cannot falls pretty -.-
I've been waiting it to grow longer ...
com'on , be brave ! just grow , I won't cut you baby hair...
have changed my profile picture in facebook :)
I love my hair even it's not tidy

someone to mention,
how about if you're not forever ?
and who is the one who make promise ?
please, don't break your promise...
or else, you can tell me now that you're fooling me...
I won't beat down because of that
because you're just a passer in my sweet life..
be honest, is the most basic attitude in our life..
I know, who never tell lies ?
I admit I did
but please make sure you apologize or the matter is not important..
at least explain is needed..
hmmm, I guess you won't see this...
you, yes, is you ...
I'm waiting.....

wth ?! not you !!! quit this page !!!
zzz

this post might be a little too long...
hahaha, thank's for the view
Friendship forever :)
*no photo x)*

featuring: movie^^

No comments:

Post a Comment