Saturday, April 9, 2011

the day without ..

Finally I take my meal normally today..
breakfast- biscuit.
lunch-rice with prawn ; dessert-blackforest cornetto ice-cream
teatime-non
dinner-rice with prawn again lol ; dessert- mc d choco top ice-cream
supper- sushi 

this post, the day without parents ._.
this few days I gonna pass my day with my brothers.
they treat sushi hahahah

where is my parents ?
they went somewhere to relax :)
my mum -.-
she's just like an ant in a hot pot
today she keep remind 3 of us (brothers and me)
remind this and that..
worry we forgot to do this do that ..
I told her : Mum, if you're so worry how about don't go ?
her face.... LOL
just go relax la...haha

hmm,
back to my sweet dirty messy room..
almost time to sleep..
tomorrow help in shop !

Good night :)

yum yum c:

No comments:

Post a Comment