Saturday, April 9, 2011

I'm back !!

opps, again..
I left my blog ''kosong'' for few days..

my day is quite good ..
hang out, eat ? em, some..
and I also meet friends..
fall sick is just like nothing for me
I still eat anything I want to..
last day still went to eat thai food with friends..
I can't face to fish yuck !!
sorry ,it really make me.....
oh yeah ! I ate tom yam :D it's so delicious even I'm sore throat haha

everyday I sleep till auto wake .___.
sorry parents..
and those day I only ate dinner..
one meal solve !
stupid nose ! cannot function ..
jpj jpj jpj jpj jpj jpj jpj
damn nightmare !!
fail again and again....

don't pay your trust to one person
please divide out for many peoples so that you can collect some back..
don't wish to collect all
there might be some peoples will not return for you
just chill, think what's the problem..
and smile .. there will be a good day
maybe you'll surprise out because there's a person to pay you double even triple !
appreciate that human because he/she just like one in a million

endure is what I need to learn !

I don't really know what is the point in this post...
thank's for the view :)
byebye and good night !



flower <3

No comments:

Post a Comment