Tuesday, April 19, 2011

19/04/2011...

hello hello, here I am to talk...
keep reading or byebye o.o

First,
I wanna tell is about my college life..
get offer letter and gonna do payment soon..
I have found a room to stay..
with a girl..
yesterday I went there to look for room...
1 room for 4 person 
osdf... damn many...
so I choose 2 person in a room..
sorry to 3 girls ..

Second, 
I have tried many first time with them..
lots memories...
just keep in my heart and it's so great !
unfortunately I didn't take some photos with them 
I ate many meat o.o and many rice ..
a single ice-cream is needed after a meal <3

Third,
yesterday I left my parents and stay at friend's house 
wao...
and I keep missing my family o.o
wonder how I pass my college life at outside...
can I back to hometown after every class ?
spend most money on eat hehe

Forth,
gonna prepare stuff to go over the new home..
that owner is quite kind to us
provide many things so that we no need to buy so many stuff 
2 girls wanna decorate their room ! 
I still haven't list out what to buy...
help me if you're free, thank you..

Fifth,
talking about my personality
you can think I'm not a good friend
you can think I'm not a good daughter
you can think I'm not a good sister
you can think I'm not a good grand daughter 
you can think I'm not a good cousin
you can think I'm not a good roommate 
you can think I'm not a good human
Beware of me if you can..
this is a serious warning
but I am who I am
you can try to change me but I may not become what you want me to be..

Sixth,
I must give you a ninety-degree bow because you've read till here :)
thank you very much
and I gotta end up this post..

featuring : ice-cream !!

Don't forget to smile once you view this 

No comments:

Post a Comment