Thursday, April 21, 2011

the bridal gown...

my parents shared business with my uncles..
main business is photo shop
and there's also bridal photo studio

since I was small,
I'm in love with those pretty gorgeous bridal gown
I don't understand what's those gown stand for..
I just I want to fit them someday 
I used to wear them but it's too big for a 10 years old girl..
the gown waist was on my buttock 

time flies,
now; I'm a 17 teenage girl ..
dreams grow, things changed........
during these years, I've learnt a lot things..
living rule, personal attitude and more..

And now, I can know a bridal gown is how important for a woman
woman only can wear it once in a life time..
with the one she love..
Irreplaceable .
even thou it's just a simple gown
the gown, the only things lead a girl to become a woman
and also shows that she have to build up her own family
pass her life with the one she love, give birth to a baby, educate their baby, take care of her husband etc..

woman's father will hold her hand, walk into the church and pass her hand to her husband..
woman will be wearing a wedding gown...
he husband will hold her hand and place a ring on her finger
they will make promises infront of god..
there will be lots of relatives to witness them

The gown..
a big changed for a girl..
it's important, unforgettable, precious and sweet .




Girls biggest dream :)


No comments:

Post a Comment