Saturday, April 30, 2011

Saddestday

I wonder why today's ice-cream melt easily
those who talk to me I feel wanna kill them !
why talk to me while I eat ice-cream ?
the ice-cream melt and my finger.........zzzz

again, yesterday I insomnia again..
sigh..
my dad was not happy with my attitude.
he thought I just don't want to help him..
and I didn't explain to him
communicate is very important in a family
sometimes I thought I just keep silent  then will happen nothing.
but , they won't understand me if I keep silent always
I just lazy to explain..
and so, there will be many problems....

1 more day I stay in this town..
bye bye
Lol, what emotion I should have ?
luggage haven't keep ready..
many things still haven't buy..
I hope I can bake cake.
the cake bought from outside it just not taste good and uekk

blurring with everything because not enough sleep @.@
have to go..
bye, readers <3

yum yum yum!!

No comments:

Post a Comment