Friday, April 29, 2011

friday..

hello, it's a typical friday..
again, I insomnia..
last night I went home..
plan to sleep early but I lying until sun rise :(
what to do..
I really cannot sleep...
I don't sleep in the afternoon..
at last I fall sleep and can't get up on the time I should
I wonder how I pass my college life if continue insomnia..

skip breakfast, lunch and dinner :q
totally no appetite..
ate burger as supper..
2 more days to go..
I have to leave this small little town..

Oh yeah !
today was the day Prince William's royal wedding !!
I've watch the live ceremony from tv.
Kate is pretty .
with her lace gown she look so elegant
wish they will enjoy their life as how the story tells in fairy tales
他们回过着幸福美满的生活。

Today is also Ng Xin's big day !!
her birthday !!
Wish her all the best in her life
she's turning 18 ! faster accept a boy as boyfriend XD
do well on your study ;) also good luck for your coming exam .
美梦成真

<3

It's a kind of suffering if you need to console a people when you're also in bad situation .

No comments:

Post a Comment