Thursday, April 28, 2011

friends :)

today I hang out with friends :D
watch the movie : TRON
I'm late hahahha
meet up zilin teakloon zenren yeechean jason and ....yellow boy
mimi missed the dating hmm...

after movie we went george town for some drinks..
chit chat over there and we went dp ! lol
yeechean go to fetch mimi
zenren jason and the yellow boy cannot join us ..
I drive teak loon's car go to dp
fetch teakloon and zilin hahahha
we saw a gang of boys....wargate kaki ..tsk tsk tsk...
eat dp then went bali bali hai cafe -.-
whole day eat eat eat zzz
we leave there around 9..
and I'm now at home..
later go meet friends again..
hang non stop !!
puas puas hati...
ahhahah
I'm mad.....family will also accompany ><

insomnia yesterday, later will back to home as earlier as I can :D
good bye ;)

1 comment:

  1. Tron was released at 2010 while THOR was released this month

    ReplyDelete