Sunday, March 6, 2011

hmmp...

I don't know why,
I feel so sour...
ps: it's not because I went to play badminton..

what I would like to tell over here is
Friends won't get strange even we're not always meet up :)
I love you .

some kind people really can fully ignore .
wto
geram !!!!
what to say ? what to comment ?
geram geram :(

my dad and mum was discussing about keep up the new money
below is the conversation between my dad and me;
me : I don't understand why you all like to keep new money, it also is money, just spend it ..
dad : huh ?! keep ma...
me : keep for what ? no point to keep la~~~
dad : then you eat ice-cream very got point ?
me : -______________________- !!!

that was my dad 
sometimes Imma speechless when facing him
and my mum !
she draw different emotion on the eggs in my home's refrigerator -o-
don't she know eggs got pores on the shell surface ???
later the ink flows into egg will get poison la !
same like the bendan I chat with yesterday...
don't know egg shell's surface got pores hahah

recently status : neutral ;)

the answer will be --> ME ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment