Tuesday, March 8, 2011

sigh...

something I thought would be mine suddenly pop !!
missing......

it's a kind sadness :'(
maybe I shouldn't expect so much..
kay, my fault...
who ask me to expect ?
stupid me ?! :')

okay, you're just a thing ;)
if you didn't mean that.
don't near me ><
maybe I show a little selfish
but I don't hope you give me any expectation
that what I want to tell
baby girls, I know you would understand me..
don't ask me about it anymore

well, recently I love to play sports :)
badminton :D
even I only tried once but I feel I'm in love with it..
I gonna try second time,third time and more!!
march...
I got lots babes birthday on march..
wish them have an unforgettable's birthday
all their dreams can come true c:
I do love you all
heee

at last I want to wish all spm2010's candidates can score well :)


okay, stop here...
nothing more to write..


ps: I'm single eyelid.this one not me ><

No comments:

Post a Comment