Sunday, February 27, 2011

o.O

It's the 7th days jozen not here...
miss her !!!!
yesterday I met joycelyn, laven and qi :)
so surprise when see them ><
went  to mc d a little while and they back

fews days ago I went to breakfast with family
I saw zilin there...
haha~
after breakfast ngxin invite me to have lunch..
I'm so happy since didn't meet them up so many days...

I always told myself :
before I know how to love my family,my friends and myself
I won't start any relationship with a boy..
If I don't love my family I'm not qualify to fall in love with any boy .
trying to understanding older one
be patience to younger one..
we need spend more time with family..
shows them our loves ...
apologize if you had shows your anger to them..
they're innocent
they might be your listener when you need somebody beside you .

I've met up my beloved grandma last night..
she fed me, put clothes on me.....
yea ! she grow me up...
when thinking all about her and me, my eye sight become blur ..
she teaches me many many living rule
I know she love me much !
I gave her a big hug before I leave *tears*
after I get my car licence she will be my first passenger !!

okay, stop here...
this post quite long ><
hope you guys enjoy my blog ;)

don't laugh at my drawing skill please ._.

just receive xin's message TT
result release on the end of march la !!
yorrrrr
impatient ...........

2 comments: