Monday, March 21, 2011

daddy

today I'm here to talk about daddy..

every daddy must give the big expectation to their kids..
for son, daddy hope they can study hard and get a better job in their future..
for daughter, daddy also hope daughter can study well, and marry with a good man :)

I'm a daughter of a great dad .
this morning we went to eat our breakfast ..
we talk along the road ....
why only my dad and me ?
my brother and my mum lazy bump !!
still sleep in the bed -.-

still got few weeks just start my college life
he started worry...
talk to me, don't simply hang out with friends
beware anything everything ect .ect.
I can feel his caring to me ><

sometimes yea..
he will show his bad tempered to us..
and me too...
maybe I'm the only girl in home, I'll show a little princess sickness to them..
trying to change that ....

I don't work hard on secondary school's studies..
I hope this wednesday's paper don't disappoint all of us ..
If I can, I want to continue study !!
I know you love me dad..

won't tell other lie to you except : I have no money XD
I know, there's many many to write about but now I'm blank...
so, stop here :)
bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment