Wednesday, March 23, 2011

my feeling after take result :)

Seems like everybody got a slip,
I wonder how they sleep at night ;
when the tale come first and the truth comes second, just stop a minutes and smiles ;
WHY IS EVERYBODY SO SERIOUS ;
acting so damn mysterious
you got your shades on your eyes and your heels so high
that you can't even have a good time

Everybody look to their left ;
everybody look to their right
can you feel that yeah, well pay them with A's tonight .

It's not about the result result result
we don't need your free marks, free marks, free marks
we just want to make the world dance
FORGET ABOUT THE RESULT

ain't about the A's A's
ain't about the credits credits
wanna make the world dance
forget about the result !

we need to take it back in time
when exam make us all unite
and it wasn't low blows and world end
am I the only one getting tired?
why everybody so obsessed
money can buy us good result ?
can we all slow down and enjoy right now
guarantee we'll be felling all right

yeah yeah
well keep the result
and take the scholarship
just give me all A's and a scholarship
and you can keep the money
leave me the result
and all I
yes all I need is all A's and scholarship
and guess what ; in 1 month I'm leaving to college
yes we leaving across these undefeated odds
it's like this man, you can't put a result on life

forget about the result !! XD


I change some words from a song's lyrics hahahhaha

No comments:

Post a Comment