Sunday, March 20, 2011

hello,

I've changed my blog's background music :)

Today went pacific with xin..
we saw fu with her mama..
shopping hee~

I get a bag over there ..
after pacific.we went to friend's house
chit chat...gossip ?! haha I guess so..
we having our dinner at friend's house ..
so delicious !
and I ate I don't know what kuih..made by friend's grandma
after that back...
I think I eat all the time today until my stomach wanna boom ! hahaha


Hey, readers...
here something I want to tell .
if you are dropping words on my chatbox I'm welcome .
but PLEASE !!!  drop your BIG NAME too !
or else fcsdfjskdn off !!
I don't like got stupid anonymous !!
so damn scary *puke*
I think your parents must have named you .
so , please~ drop your name when you dropping your words :)
terima kasih a lot !

thank's for the view .
byebye ~

No comments:

Post a Comment