Tuesday, January 11, 2011

my soul talking ...

This morning I ate cereal and milk to start my day .
before heading out I make myself a bottle of green tea...
hope this bottle of green tea can bright up my day .

since yesterday..
there are 3 person running in my mind...
I'm thinking of ....
hmmp
I don't know how to express...
3 person of this...all babes !!!
haha...

I think I'm too free ,always thinking many stupid question .
before I sleep I think, after wake up I think again zzz
sometimes, my phone stay silent I'll feel better
I'm not asking you to stop contact me
but don't always if you didn't mean it :)

well , I would like to say something very serious here !!
I'm on diet ! seriously on diet !!!!! Don't ever call me fatty , elephant anymore !!
so hurt....


I'll eat this way ..

Don't want to be like this ...

Eat more vegetables in my daily food 

of course !! no diet pills allow  !

cut off the last row of food pyramid !

It's so true LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment