Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The day with friends

again, in the morning..
I had a piece of cake and a cup of hot green tea as my breakfast
I woke up by __________ in this morning 

planning go to eat breakfast with my parents but they cannot wake up....
they're so tired...poor...

I went english phonetics class with lian this morning..
it was fun !! I would like to go again and again
tomorrow wanna go writting class...
when I finish my course I may talk in professional way XD
after the lesson,friend pick me and lian go movie
watch THE SEASON OF THE WITCH
It's scary and not bad laa hahaha
before the movie we went to fill our stomach
I order powerpuff girls and a cup of hot cocoa
powerpuff girls is kid set but why so many pieces of fries and nugget ??
it totally fill up my stomach and I no need eat anything for dinner
actually I  want to stick with friends whole day...
but..seems like so bad to leave parents whole day long so I decide to get back to shop
thank my friend that pick me and those enjoying with me !!

aeiou ! see ya !

No comments:

Post a Comment