Sunday, January 9, 2011

what a LOL ?!

I'm lazy to put on anything on my face today..
even my spec too LOL
because of  I didn't wear spec,
I make a lot funny stupid incident ><

In the morning there's no problem but nearly night ....
my eyesight problems come....

First,
I almost fall down -o- because didn't see the unbalance road

Second,
I saw an uncle, he's a malay .
when I saw him ! I get shock deeply !!
I almost shout on the road LOL
what I saw you guess ><
..
...
....
I thought his head missing HAHAHHAA
why I'll thought that ?
because that uncle was looking at the sky ;o
with my blur eyesight I thought his head missing zzz
I pull my dad's arm hardly and he laugh me
why am I so funny ??????!!!

recently feel interest with a phone
tadang ~ !!

















so nice right ?
click here to check out more .
I'm totally in love with it .
wanna get it by myself ><

I met my babe lian today :)
we went to language center together and understand our english level .
after that we went to get college's information for our further  studies :D
I guess I get my direction :) yay !!
all my blog readers , love you ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment