Saturday, July 4, 2009

what the f***

stay at home no hang out also you all scold
maleh
sampat
no out also scold
out also scold
c****
i really behtahan liao
f***
stay at home cannot meh
why must i at shop
go die la
fierce what fierce
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
geram
go die go die
all go die
leave me alone cannot hor
i din ask anyone pay me
wtf
stupid
idiot
die die die
don't near me
fuck!!!!!!!!
i like alone at home mar
i die my pasai lar
just ignore me
i don't mind
let me die
easier
stop talk with me
hate much
no talk also get scold
talk also
want me do what
c................
*(& @#@$@#$*&*&(@#$*
stupid
die die die
i will plan my life
thank you
kepo
go long piak
shut up your mouth
eat shit
leave me far far away
wtstupid
long time i no shout!!!!!!
i really gonna be crazy

I HATE YOU ALL!!!!




=(

2 comments:

  1. girl .dun be so mad..cool down.haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha..that time really cannot control..paiseh..so rude..now more okay already^^

    ReplyDelete