Sunday, July 5, 2009

good student start from today

today sunday
quite good day
when i arrive school
i think i still 'ham bin'
XD
i walk walk walk then accidentally collision a girl
aiyar
painful
so embarrassed
after put my bag in class
i go meet my lovely friends at canteen
we have our breakfast at there
after bell rang we prepare to go back class
but suddenly someone shout at us very loudly
tudio
is Mr.Lim Beng Hin
what the ... sir
he ask us stand 1 row
he take his xxx camera say want take a photo of us
hoho
like a club take photo
finally i got a club
that's name 'late enter class club'
got 13 members
yeng la
tomorrow assembly lo
worry worry worry
but finally just take name then can back to class already
haha
in class i very pay attention lur today
wanna be a good student start from today
try to complete my work even though is copy from friends or do myself
wasting so much time
still got time for me to do revision
rush to follow up the lesson
faster!!!!!!
after school
i online again
hoho
but this time is for school work lar
SIVIK FOLIO lo
*sigh*
not so clear what to do
haha
just simply search&print it out
=D
after that i saw my babe
mwahx mwahx mwahx
sampat again
hihi
wish all my friends healthy healthy
i love my life
i love my family although sometimes fierce to me
i love my classmates(some only)
i love my friends
i want be good !!!
yeah yeah yeah !

No comments:

Post a Comment