Monday, July 6, 2009

great day^^

yesterday hor
don't know who ask me go buy 'facebook' at popular har
hahaha
today i enter class..
first thing i do is scold people
why i so bad mood today
scold so loud
just because a folio
when i become so serious
have a blind person come to school today
asking some donation
okay okay
a bit bit lar
if want more i din have
hehe
after moral period
i feel sleepy
behtahan already
straight sleep infront class
when i was enjoy sleeping
suddenly i heard a sweet sweet voice calling me
she said:opps,my babe sleeping..still din wake up..wake up wake up..
then i open my eyes
i saw a cute girl
wa
that's my ex classmate last year
last last year too
haha
she becomes pretier
so gental
wake up by her so good
hahahaha
when period sj i pay full attention
lalala~
after school i go tuition
no time to take a nap
=(
damn tired
pity
i go tuition hard to pay attention leh
too sleepy
so i sleep at tuition
teacher wake me up
good teacher
and fetch me back
must study hard
don't make teacher disappointed
parents too
look me low
bluek
today no do any school work leh
gai !!
tomorrow do lar
hoorray~
cheer up!!

yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen yeeen

No comments:

Post a Comment