Tuesday, July 7, 2009

a day pass again...

day pass by so fast
this few days i very tired
tired till i no mood go school
go also just sleep at there
but i will complete my work lar
only some i complete
din complete one still have many
*sigh*
just i can help myself
i want drink many many nescafe or coffee
to make myself energetic
too many things wait me to complete
home geh school geh also got
sleep also will suddenly wake up
what a nightmare
today i have breakfast with best friends in school canteen too
they ask me eat faster i really eat very fast lo
haha
in class i tired sampai sit also want sleep
gai
when wake up i feel very hot
go toilet wash face
then my ex classmate
she is malay
not bad to me
but she hurt me today
she said that i become more 'round'
T.T
pityful
after school i continue my life like normally
msn,facebook,friendster,blogging
long time no open skype ler
no friend geh
boring
hrmm
eat mcd again
i week i at least eat 3 times mcd
won't fat jiu weird ler
nevermind lar
fat jiu fat
be fatty happy girl
life is mine
i like & know how to control it
appreciate it

TAN D'LEN VERY YENG!!
I ADORE HIM ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment