Saturday, July 4, 2009

again the day i enjoy sleep

whuuhoo~
yesterday night no sleep
i sleep from morning 8.++ till afternoon 3.11
haha
syiok
i love being that
no eat anything
yeah
diet
good
still haven't bath yet
with my messy hair
wake up da first thing i do wash face lur
afterthat jiu online online online online non-stop
hahaha
no food also nevermind
my darkeyecircle come out already
T.T
scary
i must sleep early tonight
tomorrow is school day
normally school day i will sleep before 12
i like being that too
haha
but sometimes really can't sleep
yesterday
a cute guy acc me pass a lonely night
he is so ... (feel in anyword you like)
XD
thank you,Mr.J
swt
i keep doing nonsense things
hoho
today shop come a new worker
i want bully him/her
argh
cause she/he make something i hate to me
hng
watch out
don't think i will let you bully
in shop me is small bos
haha
like that also i can say
beh paiseh
enjoy mylife
SINGLE LIFE !

No comments:

Post a Comment