Sunday, December 23, 2012

My last weekend..

Hmm, I starting to skip classes from last Tuesday.
So I don't really know today is what day haha

Owh, I did had an awesome weekend last week but not this week.
Friday, a typical sleep until auto wake day.
After bf back from class we enjoy our time together
and late night he cook me dinner
I feel so loved.

Saturday, another day without alarm noise..
We both cuddling until afternoon then we wake.
We wake up to bath and start our cooking game
The ingredient we've bought few days ago
Cooking together is fun but we also had some different view on cooking
Argue argue then tolerant then come out variety nice dishes hahaaha
he wash all the dirty dishes after the meal
and after that we enjoy movie together and fall sleep together...
baby, i love you.

Sunday, an excited day.
I've been waiting for so long for a party
and tonight is Gaby's birthday
We gonna party hard :D
Music, Liquor, Cakes, Foods and Peoples !
bf wake up in the morning to attend a speech
then when I wake he is about to take nap since he didn't get enough sleep last night.
then I started to prepare meal for him.
I'm just like a wife -.-
prepare meal for him before go out to party
but I'm happy to do that haha
after done prepare meals for him I dress up myself and prepare to party
I did have a great night and I stay at outside
bf sounds ok with that but in fact he's not :x
he make complaints on the coming days
I feel like 'duhhhh, I thought you don't mind'
but I didn't speak out and he keep ask me to apologize yet I refuse to do so.
at last, I win :D
Gaby's Birthday group photo

babe zilin with me 


Continue skipped class on the next week and I come back to my hometown on Wednesday.
oh, not to remind
We have been together for two months
In this two months, argument & happiness never stop flowing.
I feel I loving him more day by day, rely on him more and more.

Final exam is around the corner.
I can't feel exam
I can only feel holiday, shopping, foods and vacation :D
I can't wait to go vacation with him!
That will be the first time we go vacation together whuhooo!
I'm excited !

Everything is awesome with the right person.
I love you once again baby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment