Saturday, December 8, 2012

Here's some crap about my day.

Sometimes I just can't understand....
Am I really not caring or you always thought I'm not willing to help
Daddy..
Please know, I have my things to do too..
It's not only playing around kay..
please let me have my time.
even is weekend I always have my tasks to do.
tests keep coming....
and I want some entertainment
I nearly have no social life you know?
sigh..
Why you never understand?

I take time to think at night.
I used to think that silence is the best way to solve problems
but then I start to realize it is not.
At certain time we should voice up for what we think
Since I always keep silence, my boyfriend wouldn't know what am I thinking.
So, he keep doing things I don't like him to do until I tell him.
By the way, he is quite good to me.
He will always listen to me, just... I don't feel like talking hah
Whether I am wrong or him, he will apologize to me at the end.
Sometimes he is just too straight-forward
He don't think a lot.
When I tell him I'm ok with that even I'm not, he will think that I'm ok and keep doing -.-
He don't understand woman language.
Ok means Not Ok !
Get it? I guess he will never see this lol
When we both keep silent, my mind spin around to think what's in his mind.
I don't enjoy the feeling because we're not only not talking to each other, we don't even give a smiley face or eye contact hmmm..
so if I'm in good mood, I'll start to speak up.
Then things will go on beautifully ;)
I will even doubt to his feeling to me and start thinking bullshit
I will thought that he is not so into me, I am not good for him, he feel bored with me, he's thinking another girl etc..
I will keep thinking negative until I cry
It's stupid but I always do so.
but what he always do is show me how much he love me yet I feel not enough :p
I'm just a little too greedy

Today's mood is neutral.
I nearly had an argument with parents this morning.
I've sold a phone after that and this made my day.

Haha, should end up this long crap here.
Bye readers ♥


No comments:

Post a Comment