Friday, November 4, 2011

Yay ! It's weekend~

yuhoo~
I'm super duper happy with this ^^
finally it's weekend !
News announce : I AM IN ALOR STAR BABY ♥

Ended a busy week...
I feel very great in this busy week.
I love to be in busy mode.
At least I got something meaningful to do.
I went to beach again last night.
again, we chat over there, take milk as our alcohol, play some music and dance on the beach XD
It's fun !
I miss the time when I took part belly dancing course :/

Recently so many people fall sick
take care friends
This week I back to hometown without homework !
I want to fully relax myself..
Sunday I'll go to Penang with my parents again...........
This week I had twice sushi at Sushi King because of Bonanza ! :D
great !

Baby, remember :
No body should treat us good, but only ourselves.
Don't expect what to get from others
Don't over rely on others
At last, the one who get hurt is ourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment