Sunday, November 6, 2011

Family day :)

Today I come to Penang with my family
They left me here T____T
hahahah
because I got class on Tuesday....
Before they sent me back I said that I want have a Tutti Frutti Yoghurt Ice-Cream
but then on the way, all of us forget about that TT
sad.......
the lucky one is I got Chatime with me :) not so sad lo XD
I get some lovely clothes on today.. and some biscuit..
I must try to save money...
poor die me...............

I have been 3 weeks didn't back to hometown
when I back, there's not much changed.
but still got a little things make me can't adapt..
It just a little ......

Yesterday I had hang out with buddies and also on Friday night
Friday night we went to Double Plate which sell western food..
It's kind like mamak stall...
The chit-chat gang enjoy chatting over there, speak loudly and laugh hard :D
the next day I sleep until 4 afternoon
because I didn't sleep well during weekday o_o
after I accompany daddy to go buy his dinner then I go accompany friends
hahaha
My friends and I went to Samila Hotel to have our dinner.
I eat Chicken chop with black paper sauce.
quite a big set..
we can't enjoy chit chat over there since it is a restaurant heheee
we also went a pub called Para-Para, the surrounding not bad...
we continue second round at Double Plate at stadium there...
chit chat until 12 something I think...
Wow ! seems like I have a lot of fun at hometown
It's true :)

Matcha Mousse 
rich milk taste and I love it !

No comments:

Post a Comment