Sunday, November 13, 2011

so touching T_T

At this time...
I can't sleep -.-
so I watch a movie titled : 世上最美的离别

It's a best Korean movie I ever watched
Well, let me talk a little about it
The movie is talk about a good woman which act as a good wife/daughter-in-law and a good mum.
She did perfectly in her life.
but then, one day she discover that she had cancer
and that is going to die
her family that time only realize how important she is
they wanna treat her well but it's too late
....................

seems like I tell too much, you guys should watch it
watch this movie make me think of my mum
I should visit her often, caring her often.
The scene touch me most is when the family hug the woman
I can't imagine one day if my mum fainted like that.
and also the scene touched me is when her husband hold her and spent the day she left with her.
I think that is very blissful when someone is going to go through with you at the hard time.
I felt little envy at that moment.



Don't be late to be filial-piety. Family always the best no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment