Wednesday, November 9, 2011

a late day...

today is great, everyday also the same :)

I was late today.
I went Gurney Plaza today.
not planning to spend money but I accidentally spent nearly hundred I think..
finally I bought my high heels :D
I love it !

after class, I sleep until night. 
wake up and go to tutti frutti.
I was craving for it since Sunday and finally I get it :)
satisfied ^^

I am recalling the time when I blame that God is not fair.
How can I have that kind of thought ?
Now I still can survive on this earth perfectly 
I'm too greedy .......
I hope my life remain the same is enough.
Don't expect too much or lose anything in my life.

My english level is getting worst....
I wish I can improve more.

It's kinda sad when you need someone to talk to but there's no one ._.

wtf? why my chin look like that ? o.O

No comments:

Post a Comment