Friday, June 17, 2011

phew~~

Finally I can online :)
just now afternoon I try not to online and finish my assignment.
and I did it !!!
omg ><
I also can't believe...
I think blogging do help me a lot for my assignment.
help me to finished it smoothly and easily.

I went to dinner with friends tonight
I ate a lot :D char koey diao and ice-kacang
we chit chat with each other..
it was a fun night.
after dinner we went to straight quey
we had yoghurt ice-cream..
it's been a long while I didn't spend so many for 1 meal

After I done the assignment I feel so relax..
can do what I want..
yesterday relax like shit, sleep the rest time after my class.
today finish all  :D
I think I'm not done it very well, but I'm proud of myself !! <3

hey guys, here to inform you all next Monday will be an event held at DKB in Penang TARC
It's Odyssey night !
Free entrance !!!!
please follow our college's dress code.
it start on 7 pm ! hope to see you there :)
I'm a committee haha, you can ask me for more information ^^

kay, it's time to sleep..
brush my yellow teeth first XD
good night loves~

No comments:

Post a Comment