Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Good morning c:

A very good morning I greet :)
Here I start my day with a cup of green tea
and also some oreo baby

I don't like suffering in pain..
please don't make me sick...
assignment's deadline is delay to this Friday
do our best !!
and there's a presentation on next Friday in formal attire oh ><

I just finish a long talk with my cousin .
he's just so funny and I enjoy chat with him..
we talk a lots of matter in our life..
our future plan, our ideal life ? hah.. always :) when chat with him
I seldom contact with my brothers..
♥ keep in heart
c:

my lecturer told me ;if I pray, my gastric will automatically cure.
is that true ? o.O well, I'm doubt with it..

daddy, I need to visit doctor..
sometimes I really cannot go thru my gastric pain..
it almost happen everyday :(
my stupid eyeballs also need expert to help me..
red red, the blood streak spreading...
look scary la !!! (>o<)

I really adore those who so brave to love .
I wonder I can't
maybe the right one haven't appear ?
I love my family very much !
scold, loves and cares from them was priceless !
appreciate it when your family is still here with you

I'm just like the love holding by the hand 
c:

No comments:

Post a Comment