Monday, May 30, 2011

saturday~

hello, I'm here again XD

it's so boring today .
wake up at 12 something..
today's meal :
brunch-- 2 packet of krunch, it's dark choco flavor :D
teatime-- 1 packet krunch
dinner-- walls ice-cream and 牛奶冰 ( ice-cream is foc ) ><
supper-- a piece of homemade cake ! from pohyin <3
and last, milk ! to make me sleep well :)

recall-ing what I did these days....
ah ! I've attend a one day camp, mass comm one-day camp !!
it's fun :D and I do make some new friends..
mass comm is a fun&active course .
I've went to beach again, in the thursday night
while we walking to there, it's raining
an aunty was just so kind, she gave us few raincoats :)
and we look kind weirdo with that raincoat LOL

hmm,let me post some photos .

homemade is the best !

wow, so many XD

they are my group members on that day ! we're the champion~

weird us with raincoat ><

kay la, it's late..ended up here.
Have a sweet dream  

No comments:

Post a Comment