Saturday, May 14, 2011

Alor star, my hometown.

yes, I'm now in the city-> Alor star .
reached here yesterday, fetch by friend.
here to say thank you to my friends.

the moment I get down from car,
I met my dad and he invite me to go dinner..
we went for bah kut teh !!
I keep add rice add rice. fill my stomach till almost explode .
back home and sleep early .
even thou I had already sleep fully 12 hours but I still feel sleepy lol

today , come to shop..
my mum, help me washed all my clothes .. that I brought back from pg
I don't do laundry ><
tomorrow have to go pg already ...

during the time in pg,
I went quite many places.
my friend as my guide .
I know a lot of new friends in my college :)
everyday I eat a lot until my roommate want to stop me .
the moment I wake up I will started hunt for food until I clean my teeth before I sleep .
seriously, I don't sleep well over there .
I don't know why .

Is it the time to cut my hair ?
I've been nearly 10 month I didn't cut my hair .
while secondary school, the discipline teacher too strict with our outlook
long stocking, short hair, short nails with a noob spec just consider as a good student.
it's nothing to do with outlook kay .
well, it's pass..
it make me phobia to cut my hair now .

and there, my dad is complaining to me
he said my skin get darker and I grow fatter LOL
fatter ?!  1 or 2 kg I gain..
can that be so obvious ??? hahaha
my brother and my dad also talk to me, ask me not to over spend
my mum, I think she do love me . she was just shock out when see me back to hometown xp

wow !
I think is about to end up this post.
It's too long because already a long time I didn't sit down and think about my life .
and yeah; who gonna accompany to walk thru my life ?
girl or boy, text me if you willing ;)

featuring--> food and ice product .

 I want good food everyday  .

No comments:

Post a Comment