Wednesday, May 11, 2011

11th May 2011

it's quite boring here..
I need peoples talk to me

today got 2 class, I attended both .
not bad, got Ms.Goh as our lecturer .
after class I back to home and eat LOL
eat non-stop
after afternoon's class I come to friend's house online.
online and sharing foods..
milk <3 and some biscuit .
ah! and also marshmallow :D
oreo oreo oreo...
I've lend a book from library.
hope I can read all and absorb like a sponge hahah
I didn't spend money yet..
food ? omg, I just eat many things and I feel want to eat again T_T

personality is very important .
please behave yourself .
friends , if you need my help just tell me .
I will try my best to help you.
at least you've think of me when you need help.
:)

today's glittering : biscuit !!
it's difficult to upload any photos ;(

No comments:

Post a Comment