Thursday, February 17, 2011

Happy Birthday

Today was my daddy's birthday...
bro, any cakes ? :x
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY !!
I Love You ><

grow up already,
make me so shy to express what I want to tell
even hold hand I also no dare zzz
who can save me ?
I pass my days with girls happily !
but some of them lose contact :(
so sad

yesterday I went shopping with lian and jozen
get a cute top and a comfort trousers
and it only cost not over Rm 50 !!
haaha
it can't satisfy me..
after shop with them I back to meet up my parents
they bring me to shop again ><
so great !!
I get 2 polo t and a long sleeve top
finally I satisfy :)
we went to pack curry noodles before we back to home 
I didn't eat noodles..
just add some ingredient and it taste great ><

enjoyed every single moment !
love !!


teheeee~*

No comments:

Post a Comment