Friday, February 18, 2011

chap gor meh...

sorry, I know it's yesterday..
hahaha
I went river side with daddy
also is  my daddy's birthday ..
we watch the fireworks !
not bad...
enjoy fireworks and look how they put the hot air balloon 
we eat while walk....
eat ''muachi'' ^^
after muachi I ask my dad to eat ''chee cheong fun'' with me
sorry I know I ate too much :p

and something about today 
we went to play kites again...
I  combined 2 rope together hahhah
but accident happen TT
my kite fly away because I'm too careless
or maybe stupid ?
I thought a red brick could help me hold on my kite
but unfortunately ...................
FLY AWAY LA !!!!!
emo.....
but then kaevin help me carry back from somewhere...
hahaha...thank you....
after play kites we went tesco
ice-cream then go peng bak !
hahahahhaha.....
now very full ><
have a wonderful day...

buddies go to play other game...
byebye XD

this is the paddy field !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment