Wednesday, January 19, 2011

pass a day like this ....

This morning went phonetics class
everyone got a nickname from buffalo ><
I'm zebra
because I wear black and white strips blouse zz
lianlian is beijing hongkong
because she have an eastern look ? hahahah
zhenzhen is miss lim
I don't know why teacher named her that way
linlin is pinky pinky
because she wear pink clothes today LOL
most cute is you already fufu xD
wonder girl bahahahha!!!
cause last time she wore a shirt got some letters
"a sense of wonder" ?
I forgot
just because that she's named as wonder girl hahah

after the class linlin bye bye~
lianlian, fufu, zhenzhen and me go for their brunch at old town
gossip a lot over there >< 
lots of fun !!!
zhenzhen go meet her mama
fufu and me sent lianlian back home
and we went the scary place
fufu bought something and chit chat with qiqi and rinrin
then fufu back
I online a while rush to car practice again
damn hot weather TT

I'm online after car practice hahahhahah !!!
waiting babies come and meet me
they give me a suprise ! -- icy cream :D
it's been a long while I didn't eat ice cream
I forgot the way to lick it XD

we wanna go DP !!!! wheeeeee~~~
try to back home as early as I can :)
mwahx , love you baby !


baby, you know I do ;)

1 comment: