Saturday, January 29, 2011

Back...

wow, sorry for didn't update my blog for a long while
hahaha
I'm just lazy to update ...
here I come to tell my days :)

last week Tuesday
I went Thailand Hat Yai with papa mama and brother
It was fun !
all the people I met there were so friendly
I wish to go there again.
daddy treat us shark fin and bird nest
I know we shouldn't eat shark fin
but I just wanna try >< sorry
after the meal we sit at roadside enjoy the coconut drinks
it's too great ! I love coconut !!!
and I also ate the famous sticky rice with mango
they pour some coconut milk on top mmmm~
great day I have over there and come back with satisfy,happy mood :)

the next day I hang out with buddies :D
I love them
in the morning I went to return my text books .
finally I return it !!!! *proud*
but I lost some of it ><
that day we went 2 shopping center
1) Tesco
2) Alor Star mall
Donut great !!! and green tea latte :)

Thursday I went penang !
bahahaha ....
what a great week !
went there eat and shopping
get some clothes over there but I missed a watch..
gonna go back and get it ;o
at night daddy bring us go eat seafood
eat till I want vomit, very geli TT

yesterday I went pacific
trying to get more clothes
but I met many human and keep chatting
didn't bought anything at last hahahahhahahaha

whutts~
now Imma very free so I bloging :)
end this post with a chinese sentence

别太在意每件事每个人,也许可以活得更美好。


No comments:

Post a Comment